1. This section contains information on Censori.eu is managed, with regard to the processing of data of users of Censori.eu.
This policy is valid for the purposes of Article 13 of EU Regulation No 2016/679 and the national legislation in force on the subject, relating to the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data as well as the free movement of such data, for subjects interacting with Censori.eu and can be reached at the address corresponding to the home page: https://www.censori.eu
3. The policy is made only for Censori.eu and not also for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links contained in it. 4. The purpose of this document is to provide information about the methods, timing and nature of the information that data controllers must provide to users at the time of connection to the Censori.eu web pages, regardless of the purposes of the connection itself, according to Italian and European legislation.
5. This policy may be subject to change due to the introduction of new rules in this regard, therefore the user is invited to periodically check this page. 6. If the user is under 16 years of age, pursuant to art.8, c.1 EU Regulation 2016/679, he must legitimize his consent through the authorization of the parents or guardian.
II – DATA PROCESSING 1
1 – Data Controller
1. The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of processing personal data. He also deals with security profiles.
2. With regard to this website, the data controller is: Gianni Emilio Censori, and for any clarification or exercise of the user’s rights, he can be contacted at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2 – Data controller
1. The controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that process personal data on behalf of the data controller. 2. In accordance with Article 28 of EU Regulation No 2016/679, on the appointment of the data controller, the data controller of the Censori.eu site is: the data controller.
3 – Place data processing 1. The processing of data generated by the use of Censori.eu takes place at via Carrabuffas 18, Alghero (SS). 2. In case of need, the data connected to the newsletter service may be processed by the data controller or subjects appointed by him for this purpose at its location.
III – COOKIES
IV – PROCESSED DATA
1 – Data processing mode
1. Like all websites, this site also makes use of log files in which information collected in an automated way during user visits is stored. The information collected may be as follows:
- internet protocol (IP) address
- browser type and device parameters used to connect to the site
- internet service provider (ISP) name
- date and time of visit
- web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit
- number of clicks
2. The above information shall be processed in an automated form and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the proper functioning of the site, and for security reasons. This information will be processed according to the legitimate interests of the owner.
3. For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), automatically recorded data may also include personal data such as ip address, which could be used, in accordance with current laws on the subject, in order to block attempts to damage the site itself or to harm other users, or in any case harmful activities or constituting a crime. Such data is never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the purpose of protecting the site and its users, such information will be processed according to the legitimate interests of the owner.
5. The information that users of the site will consider to make public through the services and tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any responsibility for any violations of the laws. It is up to the user to verify that he has permission to enter personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international rules.
2 – Purpose of data processing
1. The data collected by the site during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and stored for the time strictly necessary to carry out the specified activities, and in any case no later than 1 year. 2. The data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) shall be kept for the time strictly necessary to reach the previously indicated end.
3 – User-provided data
1. As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mail to the addresses indicated on this site involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data entered in the letter.
2. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site prepared for particular services on request
4 – Support in setting up your browser
1. The user can also manage cookies through the settings of his browser. However, deleting cookies from your browser may remove the preferences you have set for the site. 2. For more information and support you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it/
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
5 – Plugin Social Network
2. The collection and use of the information obtained through the plugin are regulated by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, to which please refer to:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies
- Twitter: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170519-uso-dei-cookie-e-di-altre-tecnologie-simili-da-parte-di-twitter
- Pinterest: https://about.pinterest.com/it/privacy-policy
- AddThis: http://www.addthis.com/privacy/privacy-policy
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
V. USER RIGHTS
1. Article 13c. 2 of EU Regulation 2016/679 lists users’ rights.
2. Censori.eu therefore intends to inform the user about the existence of:
- of the right of the data subject to ask the data controller for access to personal data (Art. 15 EU Regulation), their updating (Art. 7, co. 3, lit. a) Legislative Decree 196/2003), the correction (art. 16 EU Regulation), integration (Art. 7, co. 3, lit. a) Legislative Decree 196/2003) or the limitation of the processing concerning it (Art. 18 EU Regulation) or to oppose, for legitimate reasons, their processing (Art. 21 EU Regulation), in addition to the right to data portability (art. 20 EU Regulation);
- the right to request the deletion (art. 17 EU Regulation), the transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose storage is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed (art. 7, co. 3, lit.b) Legislative Decree 196/2003);
- of the right to obtain proof that upgrade operations, rectification, data integration, deletion, blocking of data, processing have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the event that such fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right (Art. 7, co. 3, lit.C) Legislative Decree 196/2003);
3. Requests may be addressed to the data controller, without formalities or, alternatively, using the model provided by the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, or by sending an email to: info@Censori.eu
4. Similarly, in case of violation of the legislation, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, as the authority responsible for monitoring the processing in the Italian State.
6. For a more detailed examination of your rights, see Articles 6 of the Directive. 15 and ss. of EU Regulation 2016/679 and the National Harmonisation Law Decrees.
VI – DATA TRANSFER TO NON-EU COUNTRIES
1. This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area. In particular with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) through social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized and strictly regulated by article 45, paragraph 1 of EU Regulation 2016/679, for which no further consent is required. The companies mentioned above guarantee their adherence to the Privacy Shield. 2. Data will never be transferred to third countries that do not comply with the conditions set out in article 45 and following of the EU Regulation.
VII. DATA SECURITY PROVIDED
1. This site treats user data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. The processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
2. In addition to the owner, in some cases, categories of employees involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as suppliers of third party technical services, couriers) may have access to the data. postal services, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies).
VIII. CHANGES TO THIS DOCUMENT
3. The document was updated on 22/01/2019 to comply with the relevant regulatory provisions, and in particular in compliance with EU Regulation 2016/679.